If you are looking to have a play around with SharePoint 2010 server with Office Web apps, FAST Search for SharePoint 2010 and maybe a Project server 2010 – all with SP1, WITHOUT having to install all of these from scratch, then this is for you…
Microsoft has conveniently pre-configured a virtual machine for testing, demo and evaluation purposes.
What you get pre-installed on the SharePoint 2010 server:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 Standard Evaluation Edition, running as an Active Directory Domain Controller for the “CONTOSO.COM” domain with DNS and WINS
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Enterprise Edition with Analysis, Notification, and Reporting Services
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 SP1 Enterprise Edition
- Microsoft Office Web Applications SP1
- Microsoft FAST Search for SharePoint 2010 SP1
- Microsoft Project Server 2010 SP1
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 SP1
- Microsoft Visio 2010 SP1
- Microsoft Project 2010 SP1
- Microsoft Lync 2010
The link contains three servers. One with SharePoint 2010 & family, second is Exchange and third Lync server.
RTFM & Download link: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=27417